Thursday, August 14, 2008

Seeing old friends (Congrats Sheryl!)

Today was fun I took Ryker to get his first year old pictures taken. Yeah I know I'm a little late getting them but I'll post them when I pick them up. While I was at the mall I ran into Sheryl Panter and found out that she was about 7 mo Pregnant ( due in October) and looked darling. I didn't get to talk to her long because she was on her lunch break. But she is having a little boy and they don't have a name yet. I thought all those DH friends would find that piece of info interesting. Congrats Sheryl!

3 comments:

Critt & Britt said...

Hey there, I haven't you guys forever. Yor little boy is so cute. Maybe now that Sarah and Jaime are a little closer we will all get together again.

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Thanks for the update. That's exciting to know that Sheryl is pregnant. I will post the recipe for the bread on my blog sometime soon. I've been freezing my zucchini too but I wasn’t as smart as you. I didn't premeasure and bag it separately. So I have a huge bag of shredded zucchini.

Jordan and Hollie said...

hey Jen! I found your blog through a friends and wanted to say hi! I got your note when you came to my house. It is such a small world. That would have been so funny if I had been there. Your little boy is so cute, I love the name Ryker.