Friday, March 28, 2008

I have a happy Husband!

My husband has been bugging me for years to get a Big screen TV. Finally this year with a portion of our tax return I gave in. He found it on KSL.com so needless to say he was a happy camper! This thing is massive it's 61 inches. When we finish our basement that is were it's going, but Rory already says when we finish our basement it is going to be his Man Cave.... so I won't be allowed down there, but we'll just see about that....








I gave Ryker a gerber cookie the other day and he just loved it but what a mess!

6 comments:

Ryan and Katie Poulsen said...

Ha Ha. At least he asked. I can imagine how giddy he is. That is funny

Mike and Joelle said...

Awesome TV looks like superbowl and parties are at your house! How are you! I Miss ya!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Wow, I wish I had that TV! It will make for some great movie nights. Good luck with the man cave battle.

Sarah Jayne said...

WOW! I can remember Rory wanting one of these for a while so I cannot even imagine the excitement that took place! Just don't let him get an XBOX 360 or Jaime will have him playing on that thing for hours! jk HOW FUN THOUGH!

Em said...

Oh way cute! I almost wish I had one. Almost. Time has flown buy Jen. I hope all is well.

Aimee said...

Ryker sure is cute! Thanks for commenting on my George Michael concert. I sure am excited :)!