Monday, April 14, 2008

Leaving Ryker Over Night

This weekend is Rory's spring break and we are going to go to St. George. We have decided to leave Ryker with our parents. I think I am going to have a really hard time with it. I have never left him with anyone over night yet. so this will be the first time and it's kind of sad, even though I know we'll have a good time.
This week Ryker has been learning quite a bit. I gave him a sippy cup for the first time yestarday, and he did great. He has also learned to sit up by himself after tipping over. he is still working on crawling but so far he only goes backwards. It is amazing how fast they grow up, it is hard to believe he is 9 months already.

1 comment:

Sarah Jayne said...

Jealous!!! Have fun in St. George! Hopefully you will have a little more sun then up here yeah!