Saturday, April 26, 2008

Taking Ryker to the Zoo

Last Friday I took Ryker to the Zoo. My Mom, Dad, Sister-in-law Alisha and her two kids(Trevor and Luke), and my cousin Trisha and her little boy Brady all came to the Zoo with Ryker and Me. I thought that Ryker would enjoy the Zoo a little more than he did, maybe he's still a little young. We all had fun though.

Trevor was scared to death of this elephant. he wouldn't even go near it, it was pretty funny.

Here's the Boys! Brady (left), Luke (middle left), Trevor(middle right),and Ryker (right).
My Mom and Dad, Steve and Carol. What a cute old couple!!!!)
Waiting in line for the train... Being the great mom I am I had forgotten Rykers jacket and blanket, so trevor was nice enough to let Ryker wear his jacket.
Here we are on the train, the ride was a lot shorter than I remembered. The Zoo has changed a ton since I have been there. I guess when you are young things just seem a whole lot different.

5 comments:

Sarah Jayne said...

I am telling your parente you called them old!!! just kidding! looks like lots of fun! We should meet at the zoo sometime! that is if you are up for doing that again!

Michelle said...

Your little boy is so cute!! It is crazy you are a mom and we are totally done with school, time goes by so fast. It took me a while to start blogging again, but all my sisters and family have one. It's fun to see everyones! and it's a good way to keep in touch.

Tatiana said...

Jen,
Ryker is getting so big! I can't believe it's getting close to the year mark! He's such a cutie pie!

Aimee said...

Man, you made a cute little boy!

Can you believe we've been graduated for a year? I'm so glad!!

Mike and Joelle said...

Cute pictures! He is way cute. How is life. Lets get together! You are such a cute mom!!