Monday, June 9, 2008

Go Charley Jenkins, you are the Next Nashville star!

Go Charley!!! Congrats on making the Top 12 on Nashville star. I am excited to see you perform tonight. Good Luck and we wish the best for you! Thanks for being such a great friend. We are cheering for you!
If you want to see footage from backstage at the nashville competition check out his website. www.charleyjenkins.com . He does a lot of local shows you should go see one of them if you like country. Gee... I sound like I'm advertising for him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know what a great performance that was! Those judges were, well, if you can't say anything nice.... Good job Charley! I'm throwing out my Jewel records and waiting for yours! Walk on, Bono Canada

Sarah Jayne said...

We watched that! It is too bad he didn't get to stay! Hope he keeps on goin!