Monday, June 23, 2008

June 23, 2008


We have had some fun so far this summer, and I'm sure there is a lot more to come.
Ryker and I went shopping for sunglasses and I was surprised he kept them on so I could take a picture.
My Family and I went boating last wednesday. It was pretty fun to see a float plane land on the water and take off twice. It was early in the morning and the water was glass, it was a great day for boating.
Luke, Carol (my mom), Ryker, Trevor, and my brother Jeff. (Trevor and Luke are Jeff's Kids)
Ryker Loved His First Boat ride, although he hated the life jacket. My Mom and I were the only ones that skiied. The water was really chilly but I just couldn't pass on the glassy water.
We are going to do a lot more boating this summer and I'm excited, although it is a little different with a kid.

2 comments:

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Ryker is growing up fast! I love the picure of him on the bottom of this post, he looks so cute. Boating sounds great right now. I haven't been this year yet but we do go to the pool about once a week and I love it. Summer is great!

Melissa said...

Looks like tons of fun and I cannot believe how big Ryker is!!!